Saturday, July 07, 2007



Ok its not been THAT long since I updated but SO much has happened...

Brisbane was pretty boring, didn't do much.. ate a lot :)
Said my goodbyes to Vicky (aka Sticky Koala) and some mental NZealanders we met...
and Off I went to Noosa.

Noosa was lovely but we just happened to get there on the coldest day they have on record!
Still the next day was a lot warmer and we had a lovely day at Australia Zoo where I actually got to HOLD a koala. In Victoria this is illegal but in the good old state of Queensland.. it's all good :)
And I got to play with a possum too...

Woke up in Noosa to wild kangaroos chasing a little boy for his sandwiches.. I would have helped but laughter incapacitated me..
.. and he was fine anyway! Still, when I left he and his sister were still in their cabin which was gradually getting more surrounded by roos! But I had a bus to catch so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home