Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wakeboarding Aussies...
Skateboarding yankees
I'm glad I didn't stick with the see-through theme...
I am contemporary art...
Ali's favourite sculpture!!!
Giraffe incase you didn't know...
Meercat on duty

Ali looking like a Vietnamese Lion...
Wombat - these things are so cute.. but they wreck your car!
Kangaroooooooo

Big Bear - not brown bear ;)


Yes I've sprouted Koala ears.. I like them so I'm keeping them.

Lucky people.. another update!
Had a busy week.. going well at my new job even though the pay is shittius maximus!
Ali is a lazy bastard and still isn't working ;) PLEASE people email him and 'encourage' him as there is a very real danger he'll be bedridden before the end of the month!!!

Went to Melbourne Zoo yesterday with my auntie Georgina, was excellent! Saw koalas (well one - the rest were hiding), Kangaroos, Wombats, Giraffes, Bears, Ali... all kinds of crazy animals.
Got to play with a snake as well cuz we made it to the snake house at feeding time. I say play.. I mean touch, and watch the keeper pick it up with a hook!

Day before that we went to the Docklands in the City to watch some Wakeboarding, caught some awesome skatebaording as well - they were filming stunts for a dvd. Got some great video footage of it but can't put video on the blog :( so you'll have to use the photo and your imagination! Only downside was the skaters were arrogant american kids.. damn those yanks!

By the Docklands at the moment is loads of different sculptures, some kind of contemporary art exhibition - some of them are fantastic! Quite a few arty shops around the area.. I nipped into an aboriginal art shop and got the guy to play the didgeridoo for me (I know that's gotta be the wrong spelling!) - maybe I'll learn while I'm here ;)

So having fun still.. weather is getting wierd.. I can see what they mean about Melbourne having 4 seasons in one day! It's still mostly hot tho...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home