Tuesday, February 13, 2007














Hey guys,
Am at the airport.. leaving Thailand in an hour and heading to Oz, will arrive on my birthday!
Decided that since i won't be with friends on my actual bday that me, shortie and matt would celebrate on the 12th.
We did it in style...
First we took a ride in the microlite plane.. it was absolutely superbulous! Shortie paid 4 my flight as my bday present... isn't she luvverrly?
Views over Chiang Mai were amazing andthe pilot - apple - was wicked!
Next we took a 3 hour 250 cc atv trek (all terrain vehicle) and I discovered that all terrain is somewhat of an exaggeration. I feel grossly misled..
basically I managed to drive mine head first over the bank to an almost certain death. God only knows how i survived.. but somehow i maanaged to bail and grab onto something to stop my fall. Unfortunately the falling atv fell into me and dragged me down again.. narowlyavoiding pinning me to a tree.
I was so lucky i couldn't believe it! neither could anyone else! I skinned my arm badly (as in now it has no skin!) but other than that.. just minor cuts and bruises!
I was a bit of a minor celebrity back at the shop - everyone wanted photos of me and my atv! How embarassing? STILL... i'm lucky not 2 be a contendor for the Darwin Awards!!!
In all honesty.. it was an intense experience and whilst i wouldnt do it again.. i wouldn't go back and NOT do it.
Shortie prob would... watching me dive headlong to almost certain death wasn't much fun!
Travellings awesome :)
And maybe I'll get to see 23... only 4 and a half hours to go innOz time!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe,
Gotta wish you happy birthday as its now the 15th in Oz time, lets hope that you manage to get to 24 now :)
I'm so glad you're ok if a little injured, scary stuff.
Speak to you soon
Rob

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tara
its brooke :)
ello ello darling

i cant believe you were near death
i mean what the hell!
you dork
i love you lotssssss!
did you no it was sexy valentines day yesterday
it was fun
i went to the movies with friends was goood and then went out for dinner .

AND
TODAY
never guess what ?

IM GOING IN TOWN
not reallly ;)

its your birthday
wooowooo!
[if you didn't get that joke then dont ask]

anywayy you sexy one
have a good birthday and make sure everyone does everything for you
cause its your birthday :)


WOOOO
im excited
becuase its your bitrhday!

im going to celebrate with you not here :(
going to be upsetting
but i love you !

well im going to go big sis
love you lotsss!

from
BROOKE
XXXxxxXXXxxxXXX

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least now mum and dad think im the intelligent one ;]

hahaaa.
happy birthday matt &tara.
you are going to love my card :].

loveyouuu xxxxxxxxxxxx

5:23 AM  
Blogger Caroline Birchall said...

Alright Nutter!
Belated Happy Birthday you! Sorry, got a bit carried away with sorting my own birthday bash to email you on time. Still, my mates scratched around and gave me a pressie of a few dollaroos on account at a smart restaurant in Syney... So if you're really nice to me I'll invite you along.
Watch out for the spiders. Love & hugs,
Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home