Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Sydney Opera House is stunning. It was one of the sights I was most looking forward to - something that made me really feel like I was in Australia!
Sydney Harbour Bridge

BIG chess randomly in the street!

Aurthur Bradley the seagull.
Reunited with Coralie! Uni housemate!
Santa has turned to a life of crime since Christmas...
Bondi Beach!


Sydney is awesome.
I overuse that word so much nowadays but it's not a bad word to overuse. Better than rubbish...


Been here in a week - mostly looking for work but have had some time for recreational activities :)
Went to see Macbeth at the Opera House which was fantastic! Definately going to a couple more shows while i'm here. It was only $ 30 for my ticket which is about 12 pounds!
Ali is uncultured and for the most part, bed ridden.. so he hasn't seen the Operah House yet! :)
I bring him back photos so he doesn't have to breakaway from the biggest loser - his new favourite tv show! Poor lad...
Met up with my uni friend, Coralie - she's living and working in Sydney for at least a year but looking to move permanently. It was great catching up with her, we went out over easter weekend and caught up again easter monday at Bondi beach!
The beach is gorgeous and it's so strange for me being able to go to the beach in 20 minutes from such a busy city! In Thailand you had one or the other.. Sydney has both!
(Still Thailand beaches are better! I miss it loads)
Seen a lot of the suburbs outside the city because I was doing a marketing job last week - this is where I caught out Santa and his new life of crime!
Mostly been in the city though, and now I know it really well! Definately better than I know Leicester anyway! Shocking....
Missing Melbourne - or rather the people. So used to living with Maureen and Jim, I miss them loads! And my workbuddies :(
Really looking forward to going back for the weekend and seeing them all and Georgina and her family! Should be awesome staying with them for a couple of days :)
Happy Easter peeps.. Will update you all soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home