Tuesday, April 03, 2007












Hey guys,
I guess I've been pretty lame with updating recently BUT then you guys never comment anymore so how am I to know if anyone even ever READS my blogspot anymore..!!!

I'm in Sydney... Arrived today. Staying in a backpacker apartment stylie place with ali and 2 roomies. It's cool and we plan 2 get jobs and stay 6 weeks. I already have 4 interviews and I only got here this morning! YAY!


Last few weeks in Melbourne were epic. Went to the Moomba festival and saw the birdman competition! Where people see how far they can 'fly' jumping into the Yarra River.

I took a didegeridoo lesson! And apparantly did well...

Went to a safari park and saw some amazing animals right up close, and nearly got charged by a rhino! OOPS!

Went to a sanctuary and met TARA the wombat! And fed the kangaroos, wallabies and emus!
I met My uncle Nathan, Auntie Tracey and my cousins Benjamin and Corey!

I went to a proper Aussie rules footy game with my Auntie Georgina, Uncle Gavin and cousins Emma and Laura. Geelong lost to the Bulldogs which was bad for them but I enjoyed myself :) the Telstra dome is great, but I still prefer English football!! Man Utd by the way... WHAT a season!

Left work :( but had a really good leaving night out to celebrate the end of my waitressing days! I actually enjoyed my job and made some good mates.. some of whom I'll be seeing again in England or Ibiza!

Went to Phillip Island to see the penguins wash up on shore and trek to their burrows on land. That was just fantastic. I can't believe how far they struggle.. it was amazing to watch the little groups parading up the beach!
AND I met Karl Kennedy and Darcy from neighbours, visited Erinsborough, Ramsey St and watched Karl's band play whilst slightly inebriated AND got his signed cd! lol...
SO yes Melbourne was fantastic and I did loads of stuff depite all the hard work! hehe...
Heading back there for a weekend to see everyone but for now am settling well into Sydney - well for my first night anyway!
Keep in touch people xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger android said...

WHAT! You met Carl Kennedy! Anyway, yes, I still read this. The wonders of RSS syndication.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,
I am always reading your blogspot and I love it.I have left a number of comments, but Brooke tells me i'm doing it all wrong.(lets hope this one works.)
Just got back from a few days in Malta with Andy !!(things still going well.)weather wasn't to good but had great time. Thanks for the text by the way, glad you got your money ok I asume you spent it wisley!!!
lots of love Jo xx

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We always read your blog so you had best keep updating missy

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) !
tara the wombat is gorgeous,
shame about you XD
JOKE

your looking beutiful & tanned.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

i love you.
talk more to me please?
havent heard from you in a while
glad your having fun!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tara it looks like your having a great time Oliver thinks the didgeridoo looks great and he also loves the Kooala bear.Take care have a good time hope to see you soon Love Neil Lisa & Oliver xx

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home