Saturday, May 26, 2007








I'm leaving Sydney!
That was a lie.. I couldn't resist going back to Melboune for a few days so off I go
but I will return to what travellers know to be the Sydney trap. You JUST can't leave!
So all my plans have changed yet again.. I'm driving Quantas mad with my flight plans!
This is a quickie cuz im late for my bus!
Blue Mountains were amazing.. we laughed so much.. and it was beautiful.
I've met some amazing people here.. even work has been fun!
I WILL be travelling the coast.. just waiting for a friend to arrive then off we go..
As you can see from pic, Ali's 21st was a joyous occasion.
We are splitting again (not really seen each other in Sydney at all to be fair!)
Will update soon and maybe elaborate on my Sydney shennanigans!
Love to you all, miss you like crazy
Tara xxx
(and in case you ever do read this... kek!)
hahahah xxxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 days til I come see you!!! Wooooo!

I'm so excited :D

Love ya xxx

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home