Friday, August 17, 2007

Orrin, me and Lawrence.. cousins reunited!
Zoom and you'll see the Hollywood sign! haha
I have got pretty damn lazy now its nearing the end of my travels.. find a bed anywhere!
Lunch in Hollywood
How cute.. Uncle Jamie and Auntie Lisa.. and to think I was a bridesmaid at their wedding when i was little and cute :)


The sexy boys...If you could see that this is moving, I wouldn't look such a pratt but you can't... so I do!And Uncle Jamie has already managed to make his own mark in Hollywood!

Just a quickie to say HI i'm in LA! Woo hoo! Had a great laugh the last 2 days just catching up and seeing the sites. I laughed so much today my stomach hurts.. so I'm going to bed to rest up for the Laughing fits I'll have tomorrow!

Congratulations to Immy, it was lovely to speak to you today honey, and hey maybe you should study art in Australia? :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see more updates. Wondered if you 'd made it to LA.
Let us know your next move(s) when you can.

Love Kathy

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!

FROST!!! i am stil trying to find out what terminal to get your FROM

USELESS JEW FACED BISCUIT EATING COCK ROT!

god, TINA COME GET SOME HAM

x

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apologies.. I seem to have picked up that particular friend from the bottom of a cess pit.. i've never heard language LIKE IT! lol..

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home