Sunday, July 15, 2007

Everyone on our sailing trip!!!
Jumping off the boat
Derek, Suna and me
Tara driving the boat!


Whitsundays sailing was epic! We were so lucky because we had perfect weather the entire time! The crew were fantastic.. the skipper (Wazza) let me drive the boat for an hour :)

As you can see from the photo.. not everyone was best pleased with this arrangement!

It was quite scary when the skipper just went off and left me tho! It's not like I have a great history when it comes to any kind of vehicles! lol...
Did do some snorkelling and diving.. stinger suits essential in this part of the sea.. did NOT fancy a box jellyfish cosying up to me. I did very little water activities.. preferring instead to laze about on the boat/beach/island!
The last night we were supposed to stay on an island but ghot quite tipsy ;) and ended up in a dingy back to the boat! It was madness.. I thought it would be genius to climb to the top of the boat and slide down the front of it like some sick waterslide..
it was genius.
Of course I injured myself the 20th time I did it and now have to take antibiotics for my rapidly swelling foot! haha! Didn't hurt at the time funnily enough!
After the Whitsunday sailing it was back to Airlie beach and a brief reunion with Ali.. again carnage ensued! We had a great group of people and chilling by the lagoon is the BEST way to cure a hangover!
Bye bye to Ali again.. but hopefully will be seeing him again in NZ
For me it was off to Cairns..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home