Saturday, July 21, 2007







Made it to Queenstown for my 3 days of boarding.. and of course, the law of the sod means that I immediately came down with a really bad cold... could hardly move yesterday!
Still.. I don't have time to mess about so have been out boarding everyday regardless.. and it has been absolutely worth it!

First day was not so fun.. I was really sick, and it go frustrating at times trying toget the hang of it all BUT today it has clicked a lot more and I had so much fun.

My mate Scott has been doing it with me cuz we're about the same level and have progressed about the same.. and today our friend Lynee tried it for the first time. It was pretty amusing day and we all spent a lot of time on our arses!
The majority of our bus group are doing skiing.. but we're sticking with the boarding because once you get the hang of it it really is mad fun.. does seem harder to get to that point tho! Would love to try skiing one day..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetheart, your travel journal must be pretty full by now. I hope you got my text today, text me 07968970674, don't know if i've got the right number for you x D!ck x

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home