Sunday, September 10, 2006

Well guys, I'm sitting at the top of 'the peak' having a quick coffee so I thought I'd take a look at all ur comments! Debs.. first comment.. so BIG brownie points! lol..
Andi - shut up. For your information all my photos are fine on snapfish :p
Mum - Clarence is the boss of everything so don't be telling him off. Infact reward him for his innovative manner of dealing with your obnoxious pets! And we've done sooo many markets I can't tell u which ones we have and haven't done! Goldfish market was a shocker in that it actually was a market of goldfish tho...
Dan - which dan is this? lol!
Lucy - I hope dad is coping well with his loss! Lovin my bracelet :)
BooBoo - that name is DEAD I tell u. Ali is some random I'm travelling with ;) one of the manchester crew. I've never been to Newquay but I can't complain! lol
Jihad - Sorry I didn't mention you, and thanks for the lift to the airport! lol! I hope us being an item gets you all the women as planned, I bet it works!
Danny Gough - I don't have ur address so no postcards for any of you! Mwah ha ha!
Gray - It has been a while! Don't be too jealous, it's not like I'm going to disneyland on tuesday.. oh wait, yes I am! Hong Kong Disneyland! Wa hey
Robo - I have tried all the food except the chicken foot. I will NOT eat the foot!
Hana - sushi was yummy. There's no one called Dave in THIS house either! I LOVE johannas summary of Leeds fest by the way x

Ok so think I responded to all the comments. It's much appreciated guys, so keep it up. Wicked to be away but never forget my friends and family, so it's nice to hear from you. And whoever the random is that gave us zero travel kudos.. hahaha hahaha... you should see how many times we've been to Macdonalds! Oh yeah... hahahaha... see how much we need your approval... so much... hahahaha x

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have amazing time, didn't think you would actually do something as crazy as this, but I stand corrected!

Consider blog added to favourites! Maybe we can have map of your planned route, I'd bet my back teeth that you go wrong somewhere!

Keep the blog updates coming, the photos snapping, and remember, love you long time!

Keithx

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and as for Ibiza comment person.... where are you posting from? I think probably Milton Keynes or something, maybe other most boring place in the world?

Keithx

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want pie! can i have me pie seperate from me mash?

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this where i leave a comment?????confused...don't like this blog milarcky....anyway...looks phatius maximus...uber jealous...if ur having sex with the natives make sure u use protection....some how i just new u would head straight 4the maccie d's shagga magga stylee!!!keep up the good work and chat shit to random people +100 travelling kudos...P.s I miss ur ugly face of doom...life giveth turd and life taketh away!!!!mwa mwa love u!!!!!xxxxxxxxxolxx

11:03 AM  
Blogger Tara is Travelling!!! said...

Amy there is no pie here, or mash. So I can't have pie, and I can't have mash. But i truly and sincerely hope that wherever the pie and the mash are, they are being kept separate!

Olwynio, it upsets me that I understood all of that rambling message. Hehe, I was thinkin of u and the Magaloooof experience the other day! They love karaoke here.. u'd love it! haha!

Lucy - My little LESTA buddy! A blog is a web log hun, a web page where you can 'log' your thoughts and experiences. This thing ur looking at basically! lol! I am having a wicked time, defo u need to keep me updated! I love our little chats ;) x

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your travelling credibility is zero"? I didn't realise you had to rack up points. What a cock.

Anyway - hello! I just got back from Greece. I think I beat your travelling exploits in just one week. I have the best farmer's tan in all the land.

Glad to hear you're having a wicked time hun, it looks amazing. Make the most of it and look after yourself, and come back soon to fork me in the eye. xXx

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gomez! I wish i could see ur farmers tan!
Hong Kong is awesome, stayin in a hotel now - its cool as! As what? I dont know. Thailand beckons 2morrow... sweeeeeeeeeeet x

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun,
just got chance to look at your blog-thing, hmm pretty cool. hope you're having a great time...wife is still preggaz 6 days over her due date (so any minute now) Anyway take care hun.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home